Today I’m lacking motivation and to be honest I am pretty emotional!
Last night was a beast!
In truth part of it was my fault. I stayed up late- really late. A little past mid-night. I was enjoying the time with hubby, watching mindless tv, and working on my laptop uninterrupted.
However, my sons also decided I needed 5 different wake ups between 1am- 6am.
So this morning I wanted to tap out before the day began. To top it off its cloudy☁️ and gray! I am truly solar powered. And well, my business in my eyes is not doing well. So add them all up and you have a- tired, grumpy, emotional and annoyed momma!
This is when I have those thoughts of:
- You don’t need to workout. Sleep is important
- Your in the last week of your program cheating a little won’t hurt…
- __________________ fill in the blank.
I told myself last night, “your going to get your workout in.” As I knew I’d be tired.
So how oh how do I get out of this Funk?
- First I need to deal with my mental state. I’m already behind in my day. But I need to force my self to get in the word of Christ. Sit, drink some caffeinated tea, and read at least 1 chapter!
- I need to force myself into that workout. If I don’t do it – my attitude will only get worse! I’ll only be more upset at myself. Working out also burns off the cranky!
- I need to spend some snugly huggy time on the couch with my 5 kids. Yes- they are the reason I am so very tired. Yes they can be annoying. But I need to Remeber what matters! They are why I stay home. They are my priority and job! So if I’m going to be tired who better for?
- Revisit your goals! If you did not write your goals down do so! IF you did place those goals somewhere you can easily see them.
- Share your struggle with a friend, spouse, or accountability partner. Don’t have one?? Join my Team and we are here for you. We are group of mom’s and women who struggle just like you. This is why I became a coach! I started my journey totally alone. It was hard and I want to be there for you!
So let me ask!
What do you do???
How do you get out of that funk?