Delicious Fluffy Protein Banana Pancakes
I came up with this recipe, because I was trying hard to make my kids happy while sticking to my meal plan.
I am doing Body Beast and trying to feed my muscle.
They came out great. I liked the texture. They are more dense than normal non protein pancakes however, they are not as dense as many other protein pancake recipes I have tried. And I have tried a few. So when I told my family I was making protein pancakes again- well- it was not received well. So the pressure was on! And these lived up to their picky expectations. They are great tasting, have a great flavor, and good texture!
My oldest son ate 4! He is in the picture below.
- 1 Scoop or serving Vanilla Shakeology
- 2 whole organic free range eggs
- 1 C egg whites or 6 egg whites
- 6 very ripe bananas
- 1 to 11/2 C Rice Flour (any flour will work)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- organic butter or cold pressed coconut oil for griddle
- Turn on Medium High Heat for Griddle
- Gather ingredients
- Beat ripe banans
- Add eggs, whites and mix well
- Add Vanilla Shakeology and 1 cup of the rice flour. Mix together well.
- Add baking powder and mix
- Check consistency. It should be runny. If you feel it needs more flour slowly add a bit more a little at a time. You don’t want then to heavy.
- Cook on hot griddle
- Serve and enjoy with pure maple syrup.
You can add blueberries or any fruit to this base recipe.
Have fun and enjoy!